FAQ's1. I have already registered but I still cannot log in, why?
Make sure to use a valid email address when registering and that you receive the confirmation email that you have successfully registered. Your account is still disabled after registration so please email our Customer Satisfaction Officers thru firstname.lastname@example.org to enable it.
2. What are the minimum PC requirements to view the video?
Operating system: Win XP SP2, Win Vista, Win 7/8 Internet connection: wired connection at least 1.5 Mbps Video card: at least 256 MB
3. I have an iPhone or iPad and I cannot view the video on both devices.
You can watch and play on our site by using Puffin Browser on your iPhone/iPad. Simply go to the App Store and look for Puffin Browser.
4. I cannot log in and get “username already taken”, what do I do?
Please contact our Customer Satisfaction Officers to inform them about the error.
5. I get an error “Arena is offline” and I have logged out several times but get the same error.
Please log out again and log back in completing the URL,www.sabongsports.com to be able to hook up with the online arena.
6. How do I make the video bigger?
Just make a swift double click on the video or click the CTRL key while scrolling up on your mouse wheel.
7. How do I retrieve my password?
We cannot retrieve your password. What you can do is send us an email with the address you used for registration requesting for the password to be reset for the username concerned. Once done, you can now create a new password for your account.